NOWSHEHRA: Immediate action on citizen’s complaint regarding CNG rate, Additional Deputy Commissioner General Miss Qurat UL Ain Wazir raided various CNG stations of Nowshera on the instructions of Deputy Commissioner Nowshera Khalid Iqbal Khattak, restored the old rate of CNG.1) Power CNG Hakimabad
2) River Rio CNG Hakimabad3) Taj CNG Hakimabad
4) Azim CNG Hakimabad5) Marwat CNG Khat Kale
6) Go CNG Khat Klay7) Khyber CNG Khat Clay
8)Bashar CNG Amangarh9) MK CNG Monday
10) Zack CNG Amangarh11) Saad CNG Nowshera Kalan
12) Baico CNG Nowshera Kalan13) Siddiqui CNG Nowshera Kalan
14) Durrani CNG Ruins15) Maling CNG ruins
16) Akakhel CNG Pump RisalpurBut CNG rates were checked.In which the rate was found high at 8 CNG stations,against which their identity cards were confiscated for legal action.
Citizens complained through telephone calls to Deputy Commissioner Nowshera and Additional Deputy Commissioner Nowshera that the CNG stations across the district are pouring CNG at higher rates by altering the rate before the implementation of the new CNG prices.Deputy Commissioner Nowshera ordered the Additional Deputy Commissioner to immediately investigate the CNG case and take action as per law.
Additional Deputy Commissioner Miss Qurat UL Ain Wazir restored the old rate of Chapa Marker CNG at Rs 234.90 per kg at various CNG stations.Identity cards of high rate CNG sellers were seized and legal action will be taken against them.